Monday, July 20, 2020

July 20, 2020, Monday

9:19
The bus dropped off breakfast/lunch bags for the kids this morning.  It had Jell-O in it.  J4 has never tried Jell-O.  Well, I wanted him to try it.  He didn't want to.  I finally convinced him.  I got some on the spoon and moved it toward his face.  He retreats, screaming, "It's MOVING!"  He did eventually try it.  Almost threw up.  Fail.  Seriously, what kid doesn't like Jell-O?!  I've got two! 

Putting pork in the slow cooker for dinner tonight. 

10:00
Had my breakfast.  Made my bed.  Checked the three rooms I have previously organized to ensure they're still in order.  Hopefully I get to the kitchen today.  Now time to do a reading lesson with J4.

10:30
Finished a reading lesson with J4.  He was super excited to read his first book!  (It only had four words.)  Then he wanted to do some math, so we practiced writing "5" and "five" and counting a picture of five pigs in a marching band (from an old workbook someone gave us). 

Helped D15 with his lowest common multiples. 

Waiting for P7 to finish clearing the table and B12 to clean the kitchen so I can do some things with them.  I have to stay on P7 like crazy to get her to complete a task.

2:00
Created the first page of my bullet journal.  Read with P7.  Worked on logging my books into my Libib account.  Made, served, and ate lunch.  It's about to storm.  Time to do math with P7.

2:32
P7 was so thrilled with herself after her math lesson, she decided to teach it to J4. 

I loaded and started the bread machine, as well as the washer and dryer. 

It's storming.  I love a summer storm.  They never last long enough.

9:40
Organized about half of the kitchen.  Assisted P7, B12, and D15 through their Zoom rehearsal for "The Big One-Oh," a Zoomsical Musical Extravaganza!  It's going to be cute.  Made corn on the cob and pico (with corn chips) for dinner.  Shred the pork.  Jared got home and added the barbecue.  We all ate.  P7 cleared the table.  B12 cleaned the kitchen.  I did some transcriptions.  I'm going to check out my bullet journal, try some more doodles from Pinterest, and go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment