Sunday, July 19, 2020

July 12, 2020 (Sunday)

Jared and I got up and made breakfast burritos for the kiddos.  I did some laundry and put some frozen bread dough in the loaf pans to rise for dinner tonight.  We're going to his parents.  His mom is making spaghetti.  I sorted some things on my desk and checked some of B12's math work.  We need to work on the area of triangles.

Then we got dressed and had sacrament meeting (at home, due to COVID).  We read about Korihor in the Book of Alma.

Afterward, Jared got ready to go to pick up some more baby things from more work friends for Julia's friend.  All of the kids wanted to go with him.  And darn it if I didn't have to stay home so I that I can make sure the bread gets in the oven when it's done rising.  :)  So the house all to myself for a bit.  I vegged.

He got home to switch some things out, then left again.  P7 decided to stay home with me.  I put wet laundry in the dryer and did a little tidying. 

Dinner at his mom's was interesting... Tim made zoodles (spiralized zucchini) for the spaghetti rather than regular spaghetti noodles.  Getting my littles to eat that was definitely a fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment