Sunday, July 19, 2020

July 19, Sunday

Wow... a week has gone by!  I get all off routine when Jared is off work.

We took the kids to The Beach at Farmington Lake on Monday morning.  I'll try to remember to post some pics in here.  Jared is on a long work week because he's switching his schedule.  He had to work Wednesday through Saturday last week and Sunday through Wednesday this week, so 8 days straight.

I've been working on organization lately.  Three rooms done (craft room, pantry, and laundry room)... too many to go.  Kitchen is next.

I finally got two zucchini out of my garden.  It's been slow going.  I think I planted late, and I started from seeds rather than starts, so it's pretty slow.

We're celebrating Tonya's birthday at Jared's parents house tonight.  I'm bringing a fruit tray and dip.  I also made a sugar scrub for a gift and I'm baking a loaf of bread to present with orange butter.

Jared did a history lesson with the kids on Friday about the Japanese Empire, so I made Japanese food for dinner last night... beef teriyaki, sesame broccoli, and sticky rice.  Actually it was pretty good.  I'll probably add that to my list of regulars.

Even on a Sunday, I've completed several transcriptions. 

We weren't invited to church today, as they're are just at the beginning of the alphabet.  But they want B12 to go to pass the sacrament.  He'll be picked up at 3:00, so I better help him get ready. 

Tonya and Tim were cooking at Jared's parents' place.  They had biscuits and gravy.  The kids played with their cousins, ended up so dirty!  I held Baby D for a while... she's still so little!  I love it, but I'm glad to be done.  J4 is out of diapers and we're moving on :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment